Monday, January 5, 2009

Another day without Gammie's "Beans"




Today is the 37th day without you in my arms...I miss you more with each hour that passes.
~I don't know how to let you go, you're so deep down in my soul, it's a door that will never close...~
~Losing your way on the journey is unfortunate, but losing your reason for the journey is a fate more cruel.~ You made the journey worthwhile and now I don't know what to do.
I can feel your presence so strong, but cannot hold you in my arms.
I love you Elijah Call,
Hug Grandpa for me.
Love always,
Grammie

2 comments:

  1. Beans, it has now been 2 months and 2days without you. Grammie misses you more than sunshine....and it is only getting worse.
    I love you with all my heart.
    Come visit us angel.
    LOVE ALWAYS,
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. "LITTLE MAN" IT HAS BEEN TWO MONTHS AND TWO DAYS THAT PAW PAW HAS BEEN WITHOUT YOU AND THE PAIN ONLY GETS WORSE. I MISS YOU SO MUCH BUDDY I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU IN MY LIFE. EVERY WHERE I LOOK REMINDS ME OF YOU, THE THINGS WE DID AND THE THINGS WE WERE GONNA DO BUT NEVER GOT THE CHANCE. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU WERE, ARE, AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE GREATEST THING TO HAVE EVER ENTERED MY LIFE AND I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF. PLEASE COME VISIT PAW PAW ANGLE BABY AND JUST KNOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
    LOVE ALWAYS,,
    PAW-PAW.

    ReplyDelete